Subscriber: Dota 2
- 8 Ноя 2017
- Calculates all buffs, amplifications, shields etc.
- Takes into account such things\situations as: Eual right after Blink, Phoenix's Drive, Storm's ulti etc.
- Great optimisation, minimal FPS drops.
- Customisation: ignore list, custom blow radius.
- Info panel.
- You friend\teammate can share the control of Units for you, so the script will blow his mines.
- Enable - to enable\disable the script.
- [Beta] Share with Allies - enables auto detonation for your Ally Techies. He has to share the control of Units for you.
- Draw Circles - display mines radius(you can choose which types of mines to show)
- Stack - stacks remote mines in the same spot when you plant them:
- Stack range - radius to the nearest mine to trigger the feature. (I set the maximum value)
- Legit detonation - detonates all the mines in stack at once to kill an enemy.
- Detonate mine when < 200 hp - detonates low HP mines to deny them.
- Detonate Delay (ms) - possibility to set a custom detonation delay(I set it to zero)
- Trigger Aeon Disk - blows needed amount of mines to trigger Aeon Disk.
- Fail Switch for FD (hold SHIFT for ignore) - will not allow you to activate mines if they don't kill\if there is no enemy heroes.
- Force Staff - toggles ForceStaff usage:
- Draw Force Line - draws a line which shows the direction of an enemy.
- Force in Lotus orb - will use FS in enemies affected by Lotus Orb.
- Detonate WK ult - detonates WK with ulti.
- Detonate Aegis - detonates heroes with Aegis.
- Use Veil $ EBlade for kill - automatically uses the listed items to kill an enemy.
- Show Panel key - the key to show/hide the info panel above mines.
- Interface - settings for the top panel:
- Draw Info Panel - toggle the panel.
- PosX - edit the X axis position.
- PosY - edit the Y axis position.
- Step - the step between columns\blocks.
- Box Size - the box size.
- Font Size - the font size.
- Linken's Breaker - items to Break Linken Sphere.
- Draw Blast Damage - draws the damage Blast will deal.
- Visible by - the mines visibility indication types:
- Enemy - the Visible By Enemy effect.
- Sentry - the Sentry effect.
- The Info Panel above mines overlaps - reload scripts.