Обнова

Приветствую, только взял подписку и вышла обнова , после которой Софт не запускается. Вопрос. Сколько времени будут обновлять Софт, и продлят ли дни?

Реакции: NO CARE и balalaika11
hi bro, i so sad since yesterday, your Soft are not free anymore, i searched a lot and there is no other site not even 1 that gives free Soft ... im poor dude and i dont have a paypal account or any other international payment card, please help me, i can do anything for you bro, i can give you my juggernaut golden immortal sword or any other item you want, i can pass your low priority games ... just anything you want dude
i want 1 mouth premium i can trade you my dota 2 items please dont reject my request

please help me

hi bro, i so sad since yesterday, your Soft are not free anymore, i searched a lot and there is no other site not even 1 that gives free Soft ... im poor dude and i dont have a paypal account or any other international payment card, please help me, i can do anything for you bro, i can give you my juggernaut golden immortal sword or any other item you want, i can pass your low priority games ... just anything you want dude
i want 1 mouth premium i can trade you my dota 2 items please dont reject my request

please help me
how do you have immortals but not any money? xD :D
i can trade you a month for an immortal, but you will have to trade the immortal first. no exceptions
add me steam://friends/add/76561197961833753
also, not sure if it's against the rules to account share (@Chrys4lislove pls say so) , but i will also need your login/pass for umbrella, so of course, i can pay for you.
i already bought a 3 month subscription so dont worry about me using your account or sharing info, you can always reset password after the fact

Реакции: parhamweed
how do you have immortals but not any money? xD :D
i can trade you a month for an immortal, but you will have to trade the immortal first. no exceptions
add me steam://friends/add/76561197961833753
also, not sure if it's against the rules to account share (@Chrys4lislove pls say so) , but i will also need your login/pass for umbrella, so of course, i can pay for you.
i already bought a 3 month subscription so dont worry about me using your account or sharing info, you can always reset password after the fact
Bro i have money but im not from russia and i dont have paypal
I added you on steam