Crash after game start.

kuku1116

Subscriber: DotA 2
hello
after i start a match when games is ready after 1 sec game crash for no reason
(i tryed with scripts and with no scripts and different graphics settings(i tried dx9 and dx11))
i check to have all req install
game is fine if i dont use the hack

i have win 10 x64

if you need other info tell me

hello ?

ok i made some progress. it seams it has something to do with the render. cuz i change my game from fullscreen borderless to fullscreen.
when i did that it gets my game frozen like usually and i cant do nothing but when i try alt+tab my game changes render when i get back in game.(not sure 100% why or what it doing(i dont use opengl))

Edit: i have a gtx 570 with max settings
Editx2: should i upload the logns ?

FINAL FIX EDIT: somehow it was from my family view, i disable it and it worked (something to do with restrict of render idk for sure)

Editx3: i have same problem again ... idk what does cause it ...

Editx4: i made it work for like 11 hours after trail and error, cuz it would crash for some reason. and after i close alot of my app, and tried different setup and on/off my av. i found out would was the cause of the problem and i could replicate the but 100%

error: crash on open chrome.
fix : close chrome. and works

... idk (maybe one of my extenstion i dont want to waste time tryign what causing it. maybe i could try do it tomorrow and test what cause the crash)
if you want to try it. used last version of chrome and extenstions: stands, gosugamers, steam inv helper, metamask
(i have some other random extensions but they are disable so i dont think it's the cause of the problem)

tell me if any of those info helped.

Hey i got a new error:

Реакции: YaVasShatal и Svotin

YaVasShatal

Местный Дурачок
hello
after i start a match when games is ready after 1 sec game crash for no reason
(i tryed with scripts and with no scripts and different graphics settings(i tried dx9 and dx11))
i check to have all req install
game is fine if i dont use the hack

i have win 10 x64

if you need other info tell me

hello ?

ok i made some progress. it seams it has something to do with the render. cuz i change my game from fullscreen borderless to fullscreen.
when i did that it gets my game frozen like usually and i cant do nothing but when i try alt+tab my game changes render when i get back in game.(not sure 100% why or what it doing(i dont use opengl))

Edit: i have a gtx 570 with max settings
Editx2: should i upload the logns ?

FINAL FIX EDIT: somehow it was from my family view, i disable it and it worked (something to do with restrict of render idk for sure)

Editx3: i have same problem again ... idk what does cause it ...

Editx4: i made it work for like 11 hours after trail and error, cuz it would crash for some reason. and after i close alot of my app, and tried different setup and on/off my av. i found out would was the cause of the problem and i could replicate the but 100%

error: crash on open chrome.
fix : close chrome. and works

... idk (maybe one of my extenstion i dont want to waste time tryign what causing it. maybe i could try do it tomorrow and test what cause the crash)
if you want to try it. used last version of chrome and extenstions: stands, gosugamers, steam inv helper, metamask
(i have some other random extensions but they are disable so i dont think it's the cause of the problem)

tell me if any of those info helped.

Hey i got a new error:
Check dota for errors

kuku1116

Subscriber: DotA 2
i cant read this. or i dont know how to do so.

if you have any indication that would help me. please tell me. thanks