CS:GO легит, Скрипты(оффтоп, хелп)

Не могу создать темку в разделе по кс, заранее извиняюсь
Подскажет кто-нибудь сейчас какие топовые Скрипты на кс? Офк без бана катать на легит и чтобы в рашке можно было купить, благодарю за помощь заранее)

interium- чисто легитный Софт, довольно дешевый

neverlose- создан для хвх но присутствует легит, довольно дорогой Софт от 20 баксов и выше за подписку, плюсом считаю функцию ANTI UNTRUST которая игнорирует репорты других игроков и не понижает твой фактор доверия. Все мои акки до сих пор живые играю на нем уже год и ни одного бана, не реклама просто советую переплатить чем ходить с вялым акком.

This place surely is going to help my members collaborate more wholeheartedly. |We usually find the detailed data we truly need to solve a persistent work problem. |This guest blog influenced me to learn in ways my sister and I never thought to believe. |I will for sure be passing along this sharing at our bi-weekly meetup where the whole will be inspired also. My work has overwhelmingly improved after we resolved the peripheral issues immediately. |My relationship with strangers has grown to higher frequencies. |As I've been making room to grow ideas here with people who are experiencing their challenges I have felt a match. |This site has given the perfect assistance right when I raced around for it. |Our agency is developing more interest in integrating these products now that we have become conscious of so much conversation is so widely spread out. |This forum helped me find resolution for sticky dichotomies hanging around in my journey.|The reassurance logged here is definitely more than what I've seen on normal channels when it comes to working systems.|We are going to be riding the wave this even more in practical ways. |There is a large body of work bearing down upon us but I am ready and willing to continue gobbling it up. |I would like to give honor to to the detectives behind the curtain as I know about the loyalty involved to collect and develop specialized knowledge. |I now have the acquisitions I needed to progress a rewarding new direction. |I now have the resourcesto make the best choices. |We are balanced now with the resources we need for copious characterization. |We have produced exponentially in combination with this body of work. |I will be passing a link to this forum so that my colleagues and my local group leaders can take a visit at this post. |I conclude that this is the best available besides that it was a breeze for me to run across but it does not matter. |We are totally excited and dancing around the all over here. |I am giggling with my smartest friend in the park and we are both awe-struck by the unusual happenstances over our extensive research. |We are so eager to forage and glean all that was shared. I have another main Business website I just made Wednesday about Search engine optimization "" give me a call.