Prevent to Ban

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
pls give me any reason to prevent ban. i dont know what to do to get Ban my Account. my 5 account i use all ban already. i do the step by step like deleting dota 2 on library using Reg Organizer, using TMAC and other. i just using a hero like Arc warden , Invoker, Zues, Sky wrath, Anti mage, Techies, ect. pls help me so i dont get ban again and again.. thank you very much!

Реакции: roofer

MeepoCheat

t.me/meepocheat
Don't use pale functions and everything will be fine, and play with "Save Mode" protection
Regards Helper MeepoCheat

whats pale function? i don't know that and where can i see to disable that function. can you tell me where. thank you!

Дабчик

https://vk.com/dam_v_jopy
Команда форума
Subscriber: DotA 2
pls give me any reason to prevent ban. i dont know what to do to get Ban my Account. my 5 account i use all ban already. i do the step by step like deleting dota 2 on library using Reg Organizer, using TMAC and other. i just using a hero like Arc warden , Invoker, Zues, Sky wrath, Anti mage, Techies, ect. pls help me so i dont get ban again and again.. thank you very much!
at the moment the Arc warden is an unsafe character, we also do not recommend spamming cheater heroes-Sky, techies.
Just VALVE do not like multiaccounts, try not to make multiple accounts, make 1 account, play carefully

Реакции: archand
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.